|1||Online filing of Basic Information and Payment of Processing Fee||14-05-2018 to 18-05-2018|
|2||Certificate Verification||15-05-2018 to 19-05-2018|
|3||Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||15-05-2018 to 21-05-2018|
|4||Freezing of options||21-05-2018|
|5||Preliminary round Provisional allotment of seats to CASE I candidates||23-05-2018|
|6||Payment of Tuition Fee and consent of CASE I candidates to move to improvement in Provisional allotment with already exercised options||23-05-2018 To 27-05-2018|
|7||Improved round Provisional allotment of seats to CASE I candidates. Conditional Provisional allotment to CASE II candidates in leftover vacancies after improvement round Provisional allotment of seats to CASE I candidates||30-05-2018|
|8||Payment of Tuition Fee and reporting at allotted college||30-05-2018 To 01-06-2018|
|9||Commencement of class work||01-06-2018|
Processing fee can be paid by the candidate using the credit card or debit card or through net banking from 14.05.2018 only.
Eligibility for Admissions:
SSC pass and POLYCET 2018 rank
- TSPOLYCET-2018 Rank Card.
- Aadhar Card.
- S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Hall Ticket in respect of CBSE / ICSE/ NIOS/ TOSS/ APOSS candidates.
- IV to X Study Certificates.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2018 by competent authority, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Residence Certificate of a candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying
- Examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION SCHEDULE: Click Here
The CBSE /ICSE / NIOS /TOSS/APOSS/ SSC Advanced Supplementary -2018 appearing candidates who do not pass on a declaration of the results, the provisionally or conditionally allotted seat automatically stands canceled and he/she shall not have any claim on the provisionally or conditionally allotted seat.
TS POLYCET 2018 – Detailed Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here