AP EAMCET 2018 – Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test. This examination recently announced by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada in the control of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). By this AP EAMCET 2018 Exam, all the students who are ready to get admissions in various engineering streams like Engineering, Agriculture and Medical courses offered by numerous colleges by institutions of Andhra Pradesh state. The interested candidates can apply now for AP EAMCET 2018. Also, the important dates are detailed below.
Complete Required Information for Filling the Online Application of AP EAMCET 2018
Before continuing to fill in information in the AP EAMCET 2018 Online Application form, candidates keep the following data/ documents ready for proceeding:
1. Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
2. Hall ticket Number of S.S.C. or It’s equivalent.
3. Caste certificate is required that to if the candidate belongs to SC/ST/BC.
4. Candidate should carry his/her Aadhar Number.
5. Candidate should carry his/her Date of Birth Proof.
6. PH, NCC, Sports etc.
7. Candidate should give a clear information about his/her Income Up to One Lakh or Up to Two Lakhs or More than Two Lakhs.
8. Candidate should carry his/her local status proof of last 12 years of Study or Residence or relevant certificate.
9. Candidate should carry his/her Ration Card